- To update school leaders on local and national initiatives.
- To provide updates on educational legislation.
- To explore issues related to school leadership and management.
- Provide an opportunity to network, share expertise and ideas with colleagues.
- To provide CPD opportunities which develop leadership skills, knowledge and understanding.
An LA network for Deputy/Assistant Headteachers which provides leadership and management advice and training.
To support school leaders in their leadership and management role.
Tutor: Beverley Richards Cost: For schools that have purchased the Learning Services network package for 2020-21 there is no cost for this network. For schools wishing to purchase on a Pay-As-You Go basis, the cost of this network event (summer term only) is £70
- The agenda and joining instructions will be issued to participants nearer to the event.
- Schools will need to book a network place to receive information and resources from this network event.
- The network will also include bespoke support advice and guidance for participants during the summer term 2020.