To enable delegates to explore the absence tracking sub modules within the Attendance Module in Integris
Delegates will get an opportunity to explore the different ways of tracking pupil absence using their own school’s data, in the following sub-modules:-
order to establish their whereabouts
- Filtering options in Student View - can be used to analyse an individual student’s attendance for a specified date range and a selection of filters can also be applied to find different absence codes
- Custom Registers - allows you to create bespoke registers for breakfast clubs, school trips, after school clubs, staff attendance/training etc.
- Creating Absence/Late Follow-up - an area that allows you to send out letters to chase up periods of unexplained absence/lates.
- Absence Tracking - to track pupils who equal or surpass a specified level of absence/attendance
- Continuous Absence - enables users to quickly identify students who have had a continuous absence of a specified timeframe
- First Day of Absence - using this function, users can quickly see who is absent and therefore determine which students require a phone call home, or other communication, in
To gain the confidence and skills using the Absence Tracking features in Integris
Free parking is available on a first come first serve basis. Alternative “on street parking” is available nearby, some with 2 hours free and other spaces payable via a meter
Cost:£90.00 Tutor: Kiran Buttoo
Bursar or Finance Officer, Senior Leader, Teaching Assistant, Business Manager, Headteacher/Principal, Support Staff, SENCo, Teacher