- Implementing your vision for mathematics in school
- Understand the principles that underpin high quality mathematics in the EYFS
- Examine the features of high quality teaching and learning
- Embedding mathematics in the continuous provision.
This course is aimed at EYFS teachers and practitioners wanting to deepen their skills and understanding in offering a rich and meaningful mathematics provision within their school. Practical ideas and suggestions will be offered to strengthen and enhance practice. There will be 2 x 1 hour modules plus a gap task.
Greater understanding of the principles of high quality mathematics teaching and learning.
Tutor: Kym Scott – EYFS trainer and Consultant Cost: For schools wishing to purchase on a Pay-As-You Go basis, the cost of this event (summer term only) is £40
- The joining instructions will be issued to participants nearer to the event.
- Schools will need to book a place to receive information and resources from this event.