- Offer an overview of the key principles of the Foundation Stage Profile.
- Understand both LA and school statutory duties.
- Deepen your understanding of the FSP handbook and exemplification materials.
- Support your ability to make accurate assessments of children’s learning against the ELGs.
- Further your understanding of the moderation process.
- Moderate some samples of work in line with national exemplification.
This course is designed for teachers and teaching assistants who are new to teaching Reception this year. It is also ideal for those wanting a ‘refresher’ in their understanding of the FSP. Through presentations and activities we will unpick the core elements of the FSP handbook and Assessment and Reporting Arrangements (ARA) so that practitioners have greater knowledge and confidence in completing this statutory assessment.
Gain a thorough understanding of the Foundation Stage Profile.
Tutor:Joanne Henson Cost: Free